+91- (805) 463-1004


  • Why Choose Us
  • Experience
    • As with most things, the more you know, the better you will be. The same goes for choosing an education and immigration consultant. We have extensive experience in guiding in selection of higher education institute with immigration case handling experience along with a list of satisfied customers.

  • Customer Care
    • Canada is multicultural and multi- ethnic nation same as its Immigration law. It requires sensitivity to the cultures, languages, customs and traditions of peoples from around the world. With our multi-lingual staff and our past experience in assisting immigrants from all over the world, we pride ourselves on our firms ‘multicultural sensitivity’. Whatever are your linguistic and cultural needs, we believe that we can rise to the challenge.

  • Services
    • Time is always a valuable commodity in educational and immigration services. Many of our clients are busy with their day-today activities such as business, job and other related work of the customers meaning simply too busy to initiate and follow through with their own immigration applications. At ACIC, we provide the necessary commitment of time to your immigration needs so you can spend your time on other matters.

  • Support
    • It is not easy to file and prepare for the application for immigration or educational visa. We support our customers in preparing the document and follow up with the agencies for all the required papers. We also support our customers after they land in Canada by providing them guidance on schooling, job, finance and Resident.

Sign up for the newsletter on education and immigration


  • The process of preparing the documentation, guiding at every step for the process was an amazing experience. I respect the commitment, dedication and their integrity. I will always recommend Arora Canadian Immigration Consultant Inc. to every student

    - David Lee – Hong Kong

  • We used the services of Arora Canadian Immigration Consultant Inc. to apply for permanent residence through the BC- PNP Program. Here is what we had to say "Fast working, always helpful with answering questions. We found them on our Google search and we selected them as Our family immigration consultant.

    - Devender Singh and his family – New Dehli

Hiring a Foreign Worker

There are several programs available for Hiring a Foreign Workers

Temporary Workers

The Temporary Foreign Worker Program allows employers to hire foreign workers to fill temporary labour and skill shortages. Employers can hire workers abroad or already in Canada.

There are two types of Temporary Foreign Workers (TFW): Higher Skilled and Lower Skilled.

Examples of qualified foreign workers already in Canada include those who are about to complete a job contract with another employer or those holding an open work permit that allows the employee to work for any employer in Canada.

The program can be used to hire foreign workers for up to four years.

Higher Skilled Workers

A TFW can help employers meet their labor needs when Canadian citizens and permanent residents are not available to fill the positions. These workers often bring new skills and knowledge to help the country’s economy grow.

Employers can hire TFWs in higher-skilled positions such as: management, professional, scientific, technical or trade occupations.
These higher-skilled occupations can be found throughout many sectors of the economy and as a result often have very diverse recruitment practices and regulatory requirements.
Positions must require education or formal training such as university education, college education, vocational education, apprenticeship training and Academics

Live-in Caregivers

While hiring someone from a foreign country to provide live-in care is possible, it can take some time. It is advisable to consider another solution for your care giving needs during the application preparation and processing time.Foreign live-in caregivers must provide care on a full time basis (a minimum of 30 hours per week) for children under 18 years or elderly people over 65 years, or people with disabilities. Live-in care givers can live and work without supervision in the private household where the care is being provided. They also must meet other requirements set by the CIC. For more information on program requirements, contact our office.

For more information please call or write